My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
3. A song that reminds you of summertime.
Love Don’t Owe You Anything - Strays Don’t Sleep
5. A song that needs to be played LOUD.
Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
6. A song that makes you want to dance.
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell
8. A song about drugs or alcohol.
Smoke Two Joints - Sublime
9. A song that makes you happy.
The recording I have of Rob doing Rabbits.
11. A song that you never get tired of.
Breezeblocks - alt-J (∆)
12. A song from your preteen years.
Probably something by Green Day, or anything off of Californication. I bumped them both around that time.
13. One of your favorite ’80s songs.
Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
18. A song from the year that you were born.
All Apologies - Nirvana
19. A song that makes you think about life.
John Wayne Gacy, Jr. - Sufjan Stevens
20. A song that has many meanings to you.
Hospital Beds - Cold War Kids
22. A song that moves you forward.
Everything’s Not Lost - Coldplay
You Only Live Once - The Strokes
23. A song that you think everybody should listen to.
I can’t actually think of anything for this one. Listen to what you want. I just think everyone should have an open mind when it comes to music.
26. A song that makes you want to fall in love.
I Want to Know Your Plans - Say Anything
Nothing Better - The Postal Service
28. A song by an artist with an voice that you love.
Ugly Faces - Watsky. Dat lisp.
Wolf And I - Oh Land
29. A song you remember from your childhood.
Long Distance Runaround - Yes
30. A song that reminds you of yourself.
If I’m Still Away - The Animal Upstairs
That took me like half an hour. Thanks, though. :)
if you hONESTLY THINK GIRLS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT HAVING A GAP BETWEEN THEIR THIGHS THEN YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT GAPS, LIKE THE ONE BETWEEN YOUR EARS WHERE YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE YOU IDIOTIC FUCKING ASSHOLE
i hate when i wear a skirt or dress somewhere and people ask me why i’m dressed so fancy like i don’t need an occasion to free my legs from the constraints of pants thank you very much
“mommy, can you tell me how you met dad?”
“well, son, [ludacris voice] when i was 13 i had my first love”
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
You are the sweetest! Also I might be going to Boston in the next few weeks. Ann time?! :D
How to Play: message me with an assumption that you make about me and I will reply to it with whether it is true or false
Whoever wrote this, you are beautiful and I love you.
Word. Sounds about right.
Dats my bitch.